“During the holiday season, women adopt a more glamorous beauty look,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Brand Ambassador. “OPI’s 18 new shades are inspired by Gwen’s edgy, sophisticated style. There are several rich, warm reds – Gwen’s signature color – deep, jewel-toned amethyst, garnet and emerald, as well as silver and gold. I recommend wearing these festive nail lacquers to instantly accessorize party dresses and elegant winter-wear."
“Gwen Stefani Holiday for OPI also includes an array of unique glitters in shades of black and white, with iridescent and chrome accents,” adds Weiss-Fischmann. “The holidays are all about indulgence, and these sparkly shades epitomize luxury!”
The collection includes:
- Just BeClaus - This magnificent maroon came into my life just in the “nick” of time.
- Kiss Me – or Elf! - There’s no denying the allure of this amorous red violet.
- I Carol About You - I just fa-la-la-la-love this deep royal purple!
- Christmas Gone Plaid - I sure am plaid I found this tree-mendous forest green.
- In a Holidaze - I’m dizzy-in-love with this maroon beauty.
- Love is Hot and Coal - Turn the heat up with this deep grayish brown.
- Fashion a Bow - So busy – all tied-up today loving this bright reddish-orange!
- Cinnamon Sweet - Sugar and spice…this deep, warm red is everything nice.
- What’s Your Point-settia? - So what if I think this is the one truly perfect holiday red?
- Red Fingers & Mistletoes - This smooch-worthy red shimmer is holiday-perfect.
- First Class Desires - This mélange of gold and eggplant shimmer is #1 on my wish list.
- Sleigh Parking Only - Tell the valet to take good care of this exclusive dark burgundy.
- Rollin’ in Cashmere - Wooln’t you just love wearing this warm, luxurious gold?
- Unfrost My Heart - The shimmery cool glamour of this gleaming silver is beyond hot!
- I’ll Tinsel You In - Black and white confetti and fine glitter adorn this ornamental glitter.
- Snow Globetrotter - Shake up your world with this glitter swirling with white and rainbow flakes.
- Comet in the Sky - Iridescent beams and midnight black create cosmic art in this glitter.
- So Elegant - Black and chrome confetti add sophisticated drama to this glitter.
In addition, OPI announces the release of Don’t Speak Pure 18K Gold Top Coat, inspired by No Doubt singer/songwriter and L.A.M.B. designer Gwen Stefani. Featuring gold leaf flakes dusted with iridescent glitter, Don’t Speak Pure 18K Gold Top Coat adds gold foil texture to nails when worn over any OPI lacquer shade. This genuine 18-karat gold leaf and glitter top coat comes packaged in a special limited edition collectable box. “As the name suggests, Don’t Speak Pure 18K Gold Top Coat will render you speechless. This luxurious top coat was inspired by Gwen Stefani’s chic, sophisticated style and is the must-have accessory for the holiday season,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Brand Ambassador. “I recommend layering the top coat over a rich jewel tone like OPI nail lacquer in Just BeClaus, or pairing it with a charcoal brown like OPI nail lacquer in Love is Hot and Coal for a truly show-stopping effect.”
Don’t Speak Pure 18K Gold Top Coat features OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application.
In stores now.